Applications will be accepted beginning August 1 and must be received by 11:59 p.m. on October 21, 2016.
The online application requires a resume, cover letter, unofficial transcript, two letters of recommendation and a response to the required essay question.
3. Click on the “William Penn Fellowship” job title
4. Click on the Apply link to the right of the screen.
5. If this is your first time applying on the site, follow the steps to create an account. Returning applicants can log in with their user name and password.
6. Follow instructions to complete your application which includes uploading the following documents:
- Resume and cover letter
- Response to essay question. You can prepare the response separately and upload as a PDF document.
- Two professional or academic reference letters
- Unofficial graduate transcript (final, official transcript will be required if offered a fellowship position.)
Please note that the application does not have to be completed all at once. You can log out and return to your saved work as many times as you need.
7. Review your entire application thoroughly before clicking Submit.